The staff of Altenhofen Inn & Suites strives to accommodate every guest. Below you will find out important hotel information as it pertains to our ADA accessibility features. If you have any questions about these features, please do not hesitate to contact us at (785) 336-3663. We look forward to your visit to Seneca, Kansas.
ADA Accessibility Features & Amenities
We have four (4) ADA Accessible Rooms each with adjoining non ADA Accessible rooms.
Each ADA Accessible Room has a sleeping/living area of 186 square feet and a king size bed. If an additional bed is desired for a travel companion the adjacent double queen room will provide without additional charge for one adult and two or fewer children under the age of 18. Alternatively, if preferred, a roll away bed will be provided to be placed in the ADA Accessible room at no additional charge.
Maximum occupancy per ADA room-type without additional charges:
- King Rooms without request for use of adjoining room or roll away bed– 2 adult guests and 2 children under the age of 18
- King Rooms with request for use of adjoining room – 2 adult guests and 2 children under the age of 18
- King Rooms with request for use of roll away bed – 2 adult guests and 2 children under the age of 18
Affordable Rooms & Quality Hotel Amenities in Seneca, KS
Altenhofen Inn & Suites in Seneca, KS is proud to offer award-winning service, affordable hotel rates, and ADA Accessible hotel rooms. Since our beginning, we have made customer satisfaction our top priority. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and at home. Our hotel proudly hosts international travelers, business guests, and families visiting the Seneca area.
For more information about our hotel policies, room availability and amenities, or to make a reservation, please contact us today at 844-530-6794. We look forward to hearing from you!
Features of our ADA Accessible Rooms:
- Wheelchair Accessible Route to and in Rooms
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert
- Visual Fire Alarm
- Communication Kit Available
- Ground Floor and Second Floor Rooms Available
- Connecting Rooms Available with 2 Queen Beds
- Rollaway Bed Provided at No Additional Charge
- Power Outlets within 4” of Telephone
- Power Outlets with a Clear Space in front of at least one Outlet 15” from Ground
- Table and/or Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space of at least 27” (width) and not greater than 34” (height)
- Telephone with Volume Control
- Light/Lamp Control-Type – On/Off Switch.
- Closet Bars and/or Shelving Lowered
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Bed
- Low Level Iron
Features of our ADA Accessible Bath Rooms:
- 4 Rooms with Roll-In Shower
- Lower Counter Height in 4 Rooms
- Grab Bars in Shower – 33 Inches from Ground
- Shower Seat
- Removable Shower Head
- Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks
- Grab Bars by Toilet